Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Dark Writer Returns! Andrew Wiggins is going to be a superstar?

##NUMBERONEDRAFTPICKOVERALL##



Hey everybody, I’m back!  It’s been a while and I didn’t know if I wanted to write anymore about sports but this is my passion and it doesn’t matter how many people view the blog it’s my outlet. I love the game of basketball and this is my contribution. So I promise, unless I’m under the earth not to stop bringing you a fresh perspective and different insight into the game! Now let’s get back to action and what we all came for because I came back for you word to Lil’ Kim and the track of the same name that Kanye produced.

With that being said what a totally "rad" preseason debut for the NBA’s number one overall draft pick. Andrew Wiggins looks like he has all the tools and skills that will transcend to the next level in the NBA.  Sure, this is only the preseason but in the NBA every game counts and what a way to begin your NBA career! The kid has elite athleticism which is very scary considering he will only get bigger, stronger and faster. With his 6’8 frame and 7’0 wingspan combined with his 45+ in vert I can’t think of a rookie since Lebron that can make the type of plays in the air that he can. However, what’s most impressive about the young man is his defensive potential.  He could very well be a member of the All-NBA defensive team in a few years as evidenced by his 3 blocks and him reporting to have said he wants to make the All-NBA defensive team this year!

All eyes and defenses will be on the young “grasshooper” and I’m sure many nights it will be ugly but I imagine every night he will make plays that only a handful of NBA players can make and will be a major factor I changing the landscape of basketball for the T-Wolves and bringing excitement they haven’t seen since the days of Starbury and KG.

No comments:

Post a Comment