Saturday, November 23, 2013

Derrick Rose INJURES knee! NOT again! The Return 2.0 begins!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-derrick-rose-knee-injury-20131122,0,5716575.story

I'd that  the Bulls GM should go and an "blow" the team up and focus on getting Jabari Parker another Chicago product who may one day be an MVP. I love Rose but having bad knees is not a good thing for the long run no matter who you are! Also he's been having knee problems since  his playing days at Simeon high school for those that don't. Athletically I think he's too supreme for his frame and I know that was a non-contact injury but I still think he's  not going to change his  style of play  when he get's back. I just hope Adidas doesn't do another "Return" marketing fiasco. The Bulls GM is god awful because they should've never  let Nate Robinson go. Now with Butler being hurt  the fans  have to  cringe as either Marquis Teague or Tony Snell start!

 Former NFL great  Bo Jackson was too good to be true and I'm fearing the same way for Rose. I mean let's be honest he wasn't the same after taking the year off and going through a rigorous rehab. He still had yet to round into shape from one knee injury and now he has to focus on the other knee as well? Rose won't be ready until  sometime in 2015! These are facts and Bulls fans just have to soak it up and move on because life goes on and the Bulls GM have shown that they are not  is not focused on  bringing in more quality players. I guess Reggie Rose was right and now this travesty. I hope Rose get's healthy because the NBA is missing out on his unique style of play and the dedication he brings to the game. At some point I think he will recover and be a good player because he is still very young but I think those days of him  dunking on Centers are gone!  What a blow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment