Friday, November 1, 2013

Is Seventh Woods the most athletic 14-year old guard prospect in history? You be the judge!


##DIVINE TWITCH FIBERS##

##ELITE DEFENDER##

##TENACIOUS WORK ETHIC##

##THESEVENTHWOODSBLUEPRINT##
If you are a religious person then you know the number seven is symbolic as being the number of God and represents divinity. Well Seventh's  parents knew exactly what they were doing when they named him and they must’ve knew something we didn’t know because if you have never watched this kid play you are about to have one of the biggest thrills of your sports  life because this kid is a freak of nature!  When he was born 3 angels must’ve visited his mother in the manger or something because in terms of his athleticism he’s already on the level of an NBA superstar but he's only a child! Jesus spoke as a baby and I guess Seventh was catching lobs as a toddler!  He’s also an elite defender compared to other high school prospects, has very good ball handling ability, is only going to get better because so far he has shown a great work ethic! I’d also say his vertical leap has to be upwards of 42 inches! For a child who was 14 at the time of this video It wouldn’t be a stretch to day if he stays healthy his vertical will max out  5 more inches by the time he finishes college! 

If I were an NCAA coach I’d be drooling at the chance to recruit him. I’d bring the Pope with me, the Dali Lama  and three wise Magi if I had too! The only high school players less than 6’4 I have ever seen with this type of athleticism was a guy named Allen Iverson, somebody named Derrick Rose and a man who goes by the name of John Wall. There are others but either way it goes there isn’t any access to the type of footage we have available to scout players today and I never saw footage of Rose or Iverson at age 14 so for me he’s the most athletic 14 year old I’ve seen under 6’4 until somebody proves otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment